Correctional Officer - CO
Correctional Officers provide professional corrective services that are driven by community safety. Officers responsible for the management of the transport of prisoners to and from correctional facilities.
Correctional Officers duties include but are not limited to:
- managing correctional centres;
- supervising prisoners in the courts;
- transporting prisoners; and
- supervising and managing offenders in the community.
- conduct drug testing of offenders and maintain accurate records;
- identify risk and respond appropriately, working together with the Police Service and other government agencies to ensure a high standard of community safety;
We at Australian Warfighters Coffee are happy to support such a great service.